Blood Donation at Glance
Why Blood Donation Is required?
- Blood Donation will be required for a needy patient having severe blood loss due to accident, during surgery, for the patient of blood cancer, Kidney disorder etc.
- Now blood donation if regularly require for the treatment of Thalassemia, Hemophilia and Sickle Cell Disease.
- At any cost we can't manufacture blood in Laboratory.
- There is no substitute of Blood.
Who can Donate Blood?
- Any healthy person between age group of 18 years to 60 years is eligible to donate blood.
General information about Blood Donation
- In human body, around 4500 ml to 5500 ml blood is staying.
- At the time of Blood donation, We have to denote only 350 ml. Within few hours new 350 ml blood will be generate in our body.
- Blood donation activity will be conducting under observation of qualified Medical Doctor.
- Only 15 to 20 minutes will be required for Blood Donation. After Blood Donation you can also doing your all general activates.
Advantage of Blood Donation
Blood Donation Camp will be arrange
- At the time of religious events, like Ganesh Utsav, Navratri, etc.
- It will be also arrange on 15th August, 26th January.
- You also arrange blood donation camp on your birthday, Marriage anniversary & any public gathering function etc.
- Most appropriate place to conducting blood donation camps are Temple, Masjid, Gurudwra, School, Colleges, Industrial units, etc
Procedure to conduct Blood Camp
It is very simple & very easy to conduct blood donation camp. Just follow below mention step.
- First of all you have to contact your nearest Blood Bank to book your suitable date & time for Blood donation camp.
- Only 4 to 5 bed, 4 to 5 fan, 25 chairs, 3 to 4 Tables are generally required.
- You have to complete arrangement of Coffee & Biscuits for Blood Doner.
- For Emergency purpose, please Glucose Powder will be keep at your Camp place.
Address & Contact number of Blood Bank at Surat
1. Surat Raktadan Kendra & Research Centre.
Udhna- Khatodara Health Centre,
Near Chosath Jogni Mataji Mandir,
Udhna Magdlla Road,
Surat- 394 210
Contact No: - +91 0261 2630114
+91 0261 2635533
E-mail : email@example.com
2. Lok Samarpan Raktadan Kendra.
SuratShrimati Bhanuben Ramaniklal Thakker Bhavan ,
15,Miranagar, Opp. Saurashtra Bhavan,
Varacha Road, Surat - 395006.
Contact No : +91 0261 2547575
+91 0261 2553020
Fax : +91 0261 2547575
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org